Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Body Clutter Wrap-up

I finished Body Clutter and I must say that I did enjoy the read and the journey. I learned many things about myself and I appreciated both authors and their honesty. Body Clutter isn't a diet book; it is more about understanding yourself and your relationship with food so that you can make better and healthier life choices by making small changes and taking baby steps. The three main areas of Body Clutter discussed in the book: food, attitude, & movement. The ultimate goal is to FLY (Finally Love Yourself).
I will share a few quotes with you from the book that I enjoyed and/or found helpful:
"It's [your attitude] either a good one that blesses your families, or a sticky one that reeks and smells up the whole house."
"An unexamined life is not worth living." -Socrates
"Life is difficult." -Ben Franklin

I would definitely recommend this book. It is a helpful and I believe it will work for anyone. It is not asking you to make drastic changes and deprive yourself, but instead to take slow, steady and consistent baby steps to a healthier and happier you. Happy reading all!

No comments: