Thursday, May 29, 2008

Diapers

I plan to try cloth diapers eventually, however, currently I don't have the money. From what I have gathered, the initial cost of cloth diapers can be a little pricey but over all it saves you money. 
As far as disposable diapers goes, I have tried a few different varieties. I shop at Publix and their brand of diapers are really great. I also like Pampers, though a little more pricey, they are really great. Another diaper which is also really great but costs less than Pampers is Luvs. Luvs are great and cost less. 
I have also tried Huggies. I was not impressed with Huggies. My daughter had a blow out practically every time. Huggies just doesn't hold up in my experience. Another diaper that I have tried, which also doesn't hold up is Parents Choice. I saw these at Wal Mart and thought they'd be a good buy. I found them worse than Huggies. 
I would consider either Luvs or Pampers the best, with Publix brand coming in a close second. 

No comments: