Friday, February 5, 2010

Loving the Smartipants

So far the Smartipants are working awesome!! They fit beautifully on my daughter (almost 2) and I am liking the snaps. The best thing about them is not having to fool with dirty inserts and no velcro tangled messes in the wash! After using them for a while, my husband and I have decided to switch to Smartipants. I am going to post my GroBaby diapers on diaper swappers and use the money to purchase Smartipants.

I like the Smartipants and them seem to be holding up to my daughter's heavy wetting much better than the GroBaby diapers did. The Smartipants are also a bit cheaper than the Grobaby diapers are so that is an added bonus.

I am considering switching to cloth wipes. I am tired of throwing dirty wipes in the trash. It is becoming annoying having to places to put things when I and changing/cleaning out diapers. It seems like it would just be easier having cloth wipes. I found a way to make them using old receiving blankets.

No comments: