Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Diaper Bag

With two little ones I decided I needed to upgrade the diaper bag. I decided to buy a Skip Hop Duo. I order it from Jillian's Drawers. I am looking forward to it coming in, I only wish I could find a store near me that sold it. I would like to look at it in person before buying but from what I have about it (including reviews by other parents) I think it will work.

Skip Hop is a company that strives to make the lives of parents a little easier. They sell diaper bags & accessories, diapering caddies, feeding tool and accessories for infants and toddlers, home and nursery items, bath stuff for babies and toddlers, and toys.

There diaper bags come in a variety of colors, have many pockets and an added feature is the "shuttle clips" that allow the diaper bag to be attached to the stroller leaving the bottom cargo available for other items.

No comments: