Friday, April 30, 2010

Skip Hop Bag Review

My Skip Hop bag arrived in the mail! I purchase the ocean stripped Duo Deluxe Edition, so it was gender neutral and could be used for both kiddos. I love all the pockets! There are 2 outside front pockets; one mesh pockets that could be good for water bottle, sippy cup or bottle; another side pocket that could be good for a cell phone; two zippered pockets at the top; a back pocket/pouch for a changing pad and four inside pockets. The bag it made of a canvas like material on the outside and a nylon like material on the inside so it should be fairly easy to clean. Since my son is in disposable diapers currently (until he is big enough for the cloth diapers we have (which mainly consist of Smartipants), the diaper bag will be great. However, when he can fit into the cloth diaper bags I am not so sure that I'll have room for everything because cloth diapers ten to take up more room.
But right now I have room for the following: 3 to 4 newborn disposable diapers; 2 Smartipants cloth diapers; a changing pad; a sippy cup; 2 extra outfits for each (newborn & toddler); small hand sanitizer; a mini first aid kit (band aids, thermometer, Little tummies, saline solution, nasal aspirator, antiseptic ointment, lanolin ointment, teething ointment); cell phone & wallet.

No comments: